Do You Need A Baby Girl-To Complete Your Family?
A Baby Girl... One of the Most Beautiful Miracles of Life, One of the Greatest Joys We Can Ever Know, She Will Bring Extra Sunshine, Laughter, and Happiness Into Your World! Author-Unknown
Be sure to read to the end of this article...I got some *free* gifts for you!
Do you need a beautiful little baby girl to bring balance to your family? Want to add a "daddy's little girl"? Well it's not only possible, but probable, if you diligently follow a few simple, all natural, low tech, steps when trying to conceive!
The Shettles Method Of Gender Prediction
The late Dr. Landrum Shettles developed these baby gender selection methods in the 1960's and they are still being used with great success today! Thousands of couples have successfully had a baby of the gender of their choice, and having a baby girl may well prove even easier than having a baby boy.
Dr. Shettles explained that the man determines the sex of the baby, by supplying sperm with either a (y) chromosome for a boy or a (x) chromosome for a girl. The "girl" sperm are much larger, hardier (longer lived), but slower to reach the egg that the "boy" sperm.
Keeping this in mind Dr. Shettles realized that by manipulating some of the variables involved a couple could favor one sperm over the other during conception.
To tip the odds in favor of conceiving a baby girl you should:
- Have sex up until three days before you ovulate than abstain from sex for at least three days after. Why? Because as stated above the "girl" sperm lives long enough that they will still be alive (while the "boy" sperm will die-off) to fertilize the egg when it becomes available (when you ovulate.)
- Use sexual positions that favor the "girl" sperm. Generally shallow penetration during ejaculation is what is required, so that the slower, longer lived, "girl" sperm will again outlive the "boy" sperm (slow and steady-wins the race!) to successfully fertilize the egg.
- Create a hostile reproductive environment (for the "boy" sperm anyway.) This again is so the "girl" sperm can "outlive" the "boy" sperm and fertilize the egg resulting in the little baby girl that you want. You accomplish this by monitoring you body's ph and staying on the acidic side, which again makes survival difficult for the "boy" sperm.
I'm going to share three ebooks with you that I have reviewed and will list in order of preference. They are really very inexpensive (about the cost of one night out for a pizza) but I feel they are crucial for your success.
Again if you are serious about conceiving a baby girl-don't leave anything to chance-pick up one of these ebooks and tip the odds in your favor by up to 95%!
My First Choice:
Pick Your Baby's Gender by Rebecca Washburn will take you step by step through the process and help insure your success. Rebecca is a mother who after looking in to high cost baby gender selection options (fertility clinics) decided to take control of her family's future! She brought balance to her family, using the techniques outlined in her book to have and had a baby of the gender of her choosing.
My Second Choice:
Pick the Gender of Your Baby by Ashly Spencer has helped thousands of couples choose the gender of their next baby. Ashly had three boys and desperately wanted a little girl to balance her family. By using these simple, natural, techniques she was able to give her husband his "daady's little girl" that he always wanted, and bring that balance to her family.
My Third Choice:
The Ultimate Guide to Baby Gender Selection by Carol Carson has all the info you need to choose the gender of your next baby. Carol has left no stone unturned in her quest to provide this the ultimate guide to baby gender selection! You will find these valuable extras come with your purchase of Carol's book:
- Secrets to Grow Tall Kids
- Discover How to Wipe Out Pregnancy Weight Gain-Fast and Easy
- Ultra Potency For Men, and Ultra Fertility and Easier Childbirth For Women
- The Facts About Getting Your Baby to Sleep through the Night
- How to Naturally Increase Your Breast Size
- The Second and Third G-Spots Women Don't Know They Have
- !00 Most Popular Baby Names
Buy any of the eBooks above and I'll send you three more information packed eBooks absolutely free!
1. Baby Safety Tips Use these tips to help ensure your new baby is safe at home and away!
2. Advice For Parents Of Newborn Babies Having a baby comes with responsibilities, make sure you know how to care for your baby properly.
3. Raising Children Who Succeed Raise responsible, caring, children who are meant to succeed.
To get your free eBooks, just send me an email with your receipt # (from ClickBank) and 'I want my free eBooks' in the subject line to: jerry[at]urbabygenderpredictor[dot]com. I'll send you the download links in an email immediately.
I truly hope you are able to have the baby girl you want and need. The steps you need to take are very simple and can be fun!
Even if you fail in your efforts to conceive a baby girl, your goal should always be to have a healthy, loved baby regardless of gender. Good luck!
Oh, and here is your free eBook just for taking the time to visit my site ;o) The Baby Care Book...Absolutely Everything You Need To Know In Your Baby's First Year. Just right-click and choose 'save as' to download.